Wednesday, 17 June 2009

'Dingledodies'



I've just got back from Sheffield City Hall - I went to see Russell Howard who is currently touring the country on his sell out Dingledodies tour. He was excellent! I very much enjoyed his support act too, Mark Olver. I have seen both acts live previously, both at Hull University's comedy club during my time at the university.

This isn't the most obvious thing for me to post here but live comedy is something I truly love. Seeing comedians perform on television is good, but there is something special when you see it live; you have much more of a connection with the performer as they feed of your reaction.

If you get a chance to see Dingledodies it's well worth it - you'll leave feeling a bit better about the world. As he says "Don't cultivate your woe, cultivate your happiness,"


No comments:

Post a Comment