Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Michael McNicholas


Just wanted to share this.


I came across an excellent Fotopic site the other day whilst looking for photos of a particular class 37. They are part of a collection of photographs and slides taken by Michael McNicholas in the late eighties and early nineties and have been uploaded by Neil Harvey. The period covered really appeals to me as that's when I was first going out watching and photographing trains with my Dad. The site is well worth a look and, if you're like me, you could find yourself spending a long time going through the photographs!


3 comments:

  1. Thats a pretty impressive picture, I can see why you had to share it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the copyright symbol! As an semi-pro photographer I hope you asked first ;)

    Seriously though, I really like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't in this case, though I normally do - I just wanted to point people in the right direction because the photos are superb.

    My bad, but done with the best of intentions!

    ReplyDelete