Sunday, 7 August 2011

Final Shift at Welton


My blog has been rather quiet of late - still around but seem to have been working most of the time! I worked out that I've had just two days off in the last four weeks or so!


Just finished my last shift at Welton! Moving on to what should be bigger and better things but I'll miss it hugely! It's a wonderful location which is idyllic and first thing in a morning in summer with the sun streaming over the fields and a warm breeze it's hard to imagine a nicer place to work.


I'll also miss it because of all the people with whom I've worked, especially Tony, who is the other resident at Welton, who made me feel very welcome.

If you want to find out more about Welton you can find it Facebook -


1 comment:

  1. So where to next then James? Or are we going to have to wait and see...

    Either way, the very best of luck with it.

    ReplyDelete