Monday, 31 December 2012

Happy New Year!

 

2012 is coming rapidly to an end and it's been an interesting year - promotion at work, some lovely family days out, meeting up with friends as well as a few harder times with Suzi in hospital and her car being written off as a result of a careless lady who'd missed her turning....

Hopefully 2013 will be a good year! My resolutions (not that I really ever make much of them) are to tolerate idiots less; try to help Suzi get the house in order; be more proactive and organised with my modelling activities; try not to assume that everyone else is having a better/easier time than we are and concentrate on our own things!

If you've regularly read my little part of the 'net I hope you have a great 2013! If you've only just discovered my blog I hope you too will have a great 2013 and might return again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year James!

    Congratulations on all that you've achieved... Best wishes for the family, and hope to see you at sometime in 2013.

    Flymo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some very sensible resolutions James, might have to er, borrow a few of those!

    Happy New Year to you and the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I hope you both have a great 2013!

    My first resolution seems to have been met with a lot of approval!

    ReplyDelete