Tuesday, 14 January 2014

More Teenage Kicks


While looking for a few things a while back I came across these photos!


These show a teenage effort from around 1997-ish which is, sadly, the only layout I have, so far, ever got to a stage where saying it was 'complete' was believable!


It was supposed to be mid-Wales but to me now, it really doesn't look like mid-Wales! A reflection of it being built before i had actually visited Wales maybe? Regardless it gave a lot of pleasure and a huge sense of satisfaction at the time! The layout is no more but the stock is either stored at my parents or in my workshop. The little tank engine was built by Paul Windle of Hull MRS and is ready for a new lease of life having been stripped (as I had repainted and weathered it), it just needs its chassis sorting as the Bachmann gears have split, but not a big problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment